22 November 2010

"Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows" Review. FAREWELL SOON? =(


HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART1
MY REVIEW, INTERPRETATIONS, THOUGHTS.
I have to say that this movie was much descriptive than the other HP movies.
I cannot believe 10 years of this amazing Movie, Book SAGA Have passed. They're my childhood. Hope to see Dan, Emma, Rupert together in some other movie TOGETHER soon! I love them.
They looked so cute in the first 2 HP movies, now all grown up. I liked when Emma said "BECAUSE I AM WORTH IT." on the Regis and Kelly Show when she was just 11 years old, she was so cute and now she's a wonderful lady, involved in ethical fashion and charity, She is my inspiration, and the best role model for young girls.


The special affects were awesome!!Love the winter scenes, sooo cozy.

I felt sad for Potter, lost his parents, godfather, dobby, if he did die in the end, id would've been shocked, would be too sad, he deserves justice.

I did not expect Snape to be the good guy so I felt guilty for hating him, without him, Harry and the gang wouldn't have been successful.

This was better than those acting lacking Twilight movies, I am so sad to know that the series movies are about to end =( I wish the cast the best for giving me such good entertainment. Their movies do more justice to the books than other movies. (Twilight, City of Ember)
The movie was darker that I thought it would be. Bt, Rupert and Emma's chemistry made me laugh. Daniel was funny with the too many Potters'scene. hehe and George was hilarious, giving weird looks as Ginny and Harry Kissed. I loved how Rupert acted like a physcho haha. I find Ginny and Harry together are annoying, I love Ron and Hermione more, their chemistry is comic relief yet serious true love =) cheesy, lovely

LOVE THEM TO BITS! I loved it when Emma narrated "the Tale of Three Brothers" she sounded like a storyteller, loved the animation as well, creepy yet creative.

I felt sad when all the three had to leave their homes.
- my fav scene-

"Yeah, I'm here." Jealous, unreasonable, Horcrux possessed Ron talking to his clueless friends Harry and Hermione.

haha the way he looked was hilarious, crazyyy

I felt sorry for Hermione, the whole time, she Obliviated her parents
memories, Ron- her one and only love, abandoned her, and she desperately missed her family, she got "MUDBLOOD" engraved on her arm with a knife by Bellatrix, horrible, and stupid Harry yelled at her! It was sweet to see Harry make her dance and try to cheer her up, even though it didn't work, When Ron came back, I loved the way she hit him, her anger fit made me laugh, Em is great as Hermione, as always.

I love her MOTHER HEN personality, without her Ron and Harry would really be dead, and as Emma said, she is the real HERO. saved them so many times, I love her character. I like how immature Ron and Harry are, and then she's the only mature one to control them and boss them around- in a good way, hehe
Rupert did A GREAT!!!JOB! in showing how Ron loved Hermione and was trying to make it up to her for breaking her heart. OMG Cannot wait to see them kiss next year, must've been pretty awkward, as they are like brothers and sister. I loved Rupert, he was so funny and cute!! around Emma, I think Em did a wonderful job. She would make a perfect Bella Swan, she can pull off an American accent pretty well. I admire her, she inspires me, she's not bratty.
Dobby's death made me tearry, he looked so cute and real, bloody Bellatrix!!

I liked Dobby here more than I liked him in Chamber of Secrets because he was kinda an annoying troublemaking elf there, now he was this helpful, faithful elf that was true to his friends. The part where he slowly unscrews the chandellier is funny, the look on Bellatrix's face is priceless.

Tom Felton haha was good at being pathetic Draco.

I personally thought the nasty kissing scene between Hermione and Harry was necessary to make Ron Jealous plus it was supposed to look "pagan" And as I recall, that's how it was described in the book.
Many people thought the kiss scene was creepy, yay1 to Emma for making it creepy, that was how it was supposed to be for Ron, and the audeince.

I 'think a more sexual kiss can make a guy much wildly angry to watch than a regular one. Plus. it was supposed to look like a sin and Ron committing one of them as well JEALOUSY- could've killed Harry.

I like the special effects in this scene, superb!
Oh my goodness, Rupert did very well in acting jealous, hurt, mad in anger- like a crazed lover jealous and angry at his friend hooking up with his lover hehe. I love that scene.
But, many parents may dislike this as they take their kids to watch HP-a kid movie.
WOW ITS 3AM, REALLY WANTED TO REVIEW THIS MOVIE, SO I DID, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT, SAD TO KNOW THAT WILL BE THE LAST -=(
BETTER BE OFF TO SLEEP NOW!
-----------------------------------------------
ARTICLE ON HARRY-HERMIONE KISS
Under the spell of an artifact containing part of evil nemesis Voldemort's soul, Ron is sent into a jealous rage by a vision of Hermione, the girl he loves, and Harry taunting him as a third wheel in their relationship. Hermione and Harry then turn to each other and do some kissing that looks positively bestial.
"That was mainly Emma, I have to say,"
said director David Yates.
The first take was too tame, and Yates said he told the actors it needed to be more

"pagan and mad." That's when Watson really delivered.
"I guess I just realized that I would have fewer takes to do if I
just got on with it and just gave David what he wanted, which was a passionate kiss. Which was something that would really rock Ron's boat and really be quite
painful and nasty for him to watch," Watson said.

Grint shot Ron's raging reactions alone, without Watson and Radcliffe on set.
But he was on hand for Watson and Radcliffe's portions, though he was struck by a case of the giggles watching the colleagues he grew up with in the "Harry Potter" franchise getting down and dirty.
"When they were there actually filming that kiss, they did actually want me there to kind of play off something, but I just found that too funny," Grint said.
"Emma sent me out because I kept laughing. It just looked really strange."

Though they were partly clothed, the scene leaves the impression that Radcliffe and Watson are stripped naked. Both wore jeans, while Radcliffe went shirtless and Watson had the front of her torso covered, leaving her back and shoulders bare.

"I didn't want to put them through complete nudity," said director David Yates. "I didn't think it was necessary, because we were going to put some smoke around them" for the scene, which Ron witnesses through a hallucinatory fog.

Watson was thrilled that the scene delivered the sort of amorousness the filmmakers wanted.

"I'm proud of it, and considering how bloody awkward it was, I'm really impressed that we managed to make it look anything other than awkward," Watson said.
"Because Dan and I are like brother and sister, so it was tough making it look passionate, believe me."

------
Selected excerpts from reviews:

Equal parts action thriller, political parable, and multi-dimensional love story, Hallows feels sad and strong and true.

-- Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News

Alternately funny and touching, it's the best film in the series, an Empire Strikes Back for these wizards and their wizarding world. And those effects? They're so special, you don't notice them.

-- Roger Moore, Orlando Sentinel

Emma Watson's brainy, practical Hermione drives the film's narrative; Rupert Grint's fiery, jealous Ron provides its relatable (that is, non-magical) conflict.

-- Dan Kois, Village Voice

Darker and scarier than its predecessors, this is a fitting and enjoyable run-up to the action packed finale, though it might be a bit baffling if for some reason you haven't read the books or seen the previous films.

-- Matthew Turner, ViewLondon

Director David Yates spins the series' most expansive, structurally free-form chapter yet -- lumbering and gripping by turns, and suffused with a profound sense of solitude and loss.

-- Justin Chang, Variety

Well mounted in terms of technical and production values, the next-to-last segment is a satisfying if not great episode, raising expectations and providing a setup for the final chapter and the ultimate battle between Potter and Voldemort.

-- Emanuel Levy, emanuellevy.com
SOURCE: VANCOUVER SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment