7 December 2011

♥ Update & Purchases of Last Month ♥

Recently, I have been very busy and tired with work, shopped a bit to relax! 
It's getting really cold here in Canada! Warming up by wearing cozy & layered clothes. Boots are becoming my favourite shoewear! I miss the spring time.
I plan to save up money for travelling, this month I plan to save every penny
Some of the few items I purchased last month:
Really cute! Purchases from a Japanese Store that ships Internationslly! 
Miki, thanks for the wonderful customer service! I  ♥ everything I purchased!
- Kawaii Hannari Tofu Plush Charm
-Kawaii Cute Maruneko Club Small Drawstring Bag/Pouch Siamese White
-Kawaii Cute Sticker Flakes Sack Cheerful Sunday!! Q-LiA (51457)
-Kawaii Cute Sticker Flakes Sack Omamori Angel Crux (74287)
-Kawaii Cute Berry Puppy Mini Memo Pad San-x Japan
-Kawaii Cute Moco Pandas Mini Memo Pad Pool Cool (13619)
-Kawaii Cute Oyasumi Bakura Mini Memo Pad Set San-x
 
Canadian Forever21 Online Store:  
-Bow Necklace
-Gold Irridescence Nail Polish
-Really Sparkly Silver Key Necklace
                                            
♥  Hip Street HS-T29 2GB MP3 Video Player - Pink ♥ 

Now I can listen to music on the go! I was really happy as the MP3 costed only $20. and has tons of space for me to store K-Pop, J-Pop, Movie Soundtracks, Videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment