16 August 2012

Japan Shopping Wishlist

Hi everyone,
When I go to Japan, hopefully, soon, I hope to buy some stuff like these:
P.S Took me half a day to put this together, computer kept freezing, grr
But, looking at it makes me happy  (^-^ _) Reminds mee to save lots of money & Pack suitcases wisely, lol
 I love chiffon and florals, especially roses, unfortunately American style isn't as cute as Japanese style, so I find it hard to get cute clothes. Very picky, lol. Japan will surely be heaven for me.

I haven't been able to find elegant & kawaii coats like these in my hometown, since I'm petite, I tryy and buy what would actually fit me, so online shopping is X really want a cute coat!

I have been loving burgundy, beige, navy, baby pink, baby blue, since forever, it's just so kawaii!!!!
Thanks for reading!
Yen

2 comments:

  1. Such cute things! I'm really looking forward to shopping in Japan! I can imagine it is my dream place to shop too! I hope you can go to Japan soon Yen!
    Lots of Love~ <3
    Alice
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, > < sorry for the late reply, didn't see your comment.
      I love almost everything about Japan!
      Hope you're having tons of fun in Japan, wish I were there with you.
      Love always
      Yen

      Delete