28 August 2012

My Monthly Favourites, August ( ♥-♥ ) Pic Heavy!


My August Monthly Favourites ( ♥-♥ )
Home Decor
Printed Storage Boxes

Rose Teacup & Saucer

My Room's Curtain, Roses & Vines

Cherubs

Fairies, Union Jack, Peach Coloured Roses

Gothic Roses

London Cushion 
 
Food
Yummy Treats after hard work at my job.
Coconut Macaroons
Ferrero Rocher Collection
Shitake Mushroons + Kimchi Yum!!!
 
 
Good for the digestive system:
Soy Nuts
 
Activia Probiotic Yogurt
 
Wasabi Peas
 
PC Moroccan Mint Green Tea
PC Moroccan-Style Mint Green Tea
PC Mint Chocolate Ice cream
I love sour things. Savoury additions to my meals:
S&F Chili Garlic Sauce
 
Mango Pickle
 
Dramas
Mei Sama no Shitsuji
image
 
I love this show, the butler, Rihito, Hiro Mizushima, is so cute!!! The chemisty and plot is so romantic!!! I love Japanese Dramas, that have a ton of romance! His eyes are so dreamy!!
Unfortunately, he quit acting to become a writer (--__--) So I'm trying to watch all of his shows before they dissappear from the internet. I don't know why I didn't discover this drama before, I love dramas with boarding school romance.
 
Teri Meri Love Stories Episode 2
Basically, it's an Indian telelfilm about couples & their love stories, this was the only episode I liked so far, I liked the plot of this episode, it showed lost love, hope, guilt, and how we should deal with it.
 
Music
Sab Mera Tu: Teri Meri Love Stories
 

 
Cute
Bubzbeauty's cute puppy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment