1 May 2013

April ♥ Favourites

Movies
The Host
I'm not going to summarize the plot, as you can probably google it. Before watching, I had not read the book, so I was excited to see what would happen next. Near the end, this movie made me cry,
 > <  I liked the fact that there wasn't a lot of violence like in other scifi movies, thank goodness! Also, Sairose portrayed the character well & Jake Abel's acting was cute! My favourite couple was Ian & the Wanderer, I disliked Jared Howe's character! I want to know more details that were left out in the movie, so I will listen to the audiobook.
 
I was also happy to see one of my favourite actresses, Diane Kruger again. I love her acting!
Sleeping Beauty
I love to watch movies starring Emily Browning as well, she's a good actress. I liked the movie, very psychological & deep, but, some scenes were too shocking, and I hope I can erase them from my memory. But beware, the movie contains tons of nudity & inappropriate behaviour > <
K-Dramas
Tamra, the Island - It was cute in the beginning, but then I started disliking it when Beo-jin started liking that idiot Park Kyu, so I haven't watched the rest of the episodes yet. I wish she liked William, he was so nice to her always, he's adorable!

Japanese Movies
Rurouni Kenshin

One Million Yen Girl
Josee, The Tiger & The Fish
Cute & sad
Ai to Makoto
Music
Yu Shirota - U/Sisphus
 
Perfume - Glitter

Youtube
Tanya Burr: Get Ready with Me!
 Fashion 
Food
Pocky Almond Crush
Sensible Portions Veggie Chips: no preservatives, gluten free healthy vegetable chips, they're actually so yummy!
Random
Bath & Body Works - True Blue Spa: Shea Cashmere Hand Cream





No comments:

Post a Comment