9 March 2014

Current Favourite Dramas & Music

It's March, & still winter in Canada =( so I hardly go outside other than going for work & errands, so I browse for a lot of dramas. I have been really picky on what dramas to watch lately, only found two that I really like. I tried watching Bride of the Century, but I thought the plot was too weak. Weirdly I have been liking dramas with life, death, & optimism themes, which are kinda helping me in my personal life too. 
Here are some of my drama & music favourites that I would like to share with you all. 
Boku No Ita Jikan (Jdrama) - Abut a normal guy who gets sick with ALS, his life changes around.  I look forward to watching the last two episodes of this drama, it's a very heart wrenching and warm drama. I cried a lot after watching episode 9, it was so sad! Miura Haruma is such a good actor, I hope he stars in more dramas soon. Also, a lovely drama couple, Mikako Tabe & Miura Haruma, their chemistry is amazing and makes me feel as if the characters are real. I will be sad when this drama is over, it's my most favourite drama is season!

Miura is handsome & adorable!
Mimi (Kdrama)
Min-Woo, a webtoon writer, decides to seek out his forgotten memories, his first love from high school. I love how it's not extravagent like many other Korean dramas, it's just a sad love story, the actress is cute, & I loved the song 'at the end of episode 2, it was so cute \, I don't know it's name. But I would definitely recommend watching this drama, it's mysterious, romantic & sad.

Music
Recently I have been into a lot of Japanese music., I find their lyrics more meaningful than North American ones, where there are a lot of swear words at times.
Yuzu-Sugao no Mama de
I recently discovered this drama after watching Boku no Ita Jikan, their music is calming and heartwarming. I loved how the music suited Boku no Ita Jikan's episode 9, it made me cry even more! Click on picture below to listen:
Miura Haruma- White Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJxZHvajhRM
I have become a fangirl of this cute guy! He sings well too. I hope to go to his concert someday!
Miura Haruma- White Serenade

白夢の繭 ~Ricordando il passato~ Full VersionI love this song cause it's so relaxing and gothic.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI

Rihwa- Harukaze I loved her music, discovered her after watching Last Cinderella, this song called 'Harukaze' was  featured in Boku no Ita Jikan as well, it had wonderful lyrics and I love the rhythm Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caTjDXnCN_E
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment