4 May 2015

Closet Sale; Liz Lisa, Wonderrocket, Larme

Selling a few cute fashion items, as I hardly use them, please take a look.

Please Read:
I Ship Worldwide from Canada 
All Prices are in USD 
Buyer has to pay Paypal fee, I don't know how much it will be for each item, but I can try to find out if you want me to.
No Refunds/Exchanges
I can mark items low on customs form to prevent any customs fees for you.
I'm not responsible for lost packaging 
Please comment/message if you're interested. Other items http://kawaiijewels08.storenvy.com/
My Feedbackhttps://www.etsy.com/ca/your/shops/KawaiiJewels/reviews?ref=si_ys_dd_reviews 
LIZ LISA Autumn 2014 Key Print Skirt, tried on once, Like New
Asking Price - $85+PP fee Shipped worldwide ,

LIZ LISA Spring 2011 Replica Dress $52+PP fee+$15 Shipped Worldwide 
Please feel free to ask for more pictures if want.
 Liz Lisa x My Melody  Special Collection 2013 Reversible Tote
 
Liz Lisa x My Melody Replica Floral Blouse 2012 $35.99++PP fee+Shipping
tried on once, Like New
 T2_LXyXf0OXXXXXXXX_!!22627696

Larme Vol.12, Japanese Fashion Magazine $22.99+$19Shipping+PP fee Shipped Worldwide
Wonderrocket Lace Blouse, Free size, Tried on, asking price: $40
+PP fee+$15 Shipped Worldwide. Please comment if you're interested.
SAM_3584


SAM_3585
 Wonderrocket Collar Blouse, Free size, Tried on, asking price: $35+PP fee+$15 Shipped Worldwide. Please comment if you're interested.
SAM_3590


SAM_3588
SAM_3589
Thanks for stopping by






No comments:

Post a Comment